I am sad to announce that the Museum will not be open during the summer of 2020. We are simply not able to comply with government and public health rules formulated to keep you — and us — safe during the pandemic.
Read our full policy statement here.
Miniatures Store at the Dollhouse Museum
Come and Look Around
There is never a charge for a visit to the Miniatures Store, which is located in the spacious lobby of the Museum. The shop is fully stocked with a marvelous selection of furniture, accessories, fixtures, and building components in all price ranges. From four packed bargain shelves where miniature furniture is under $5, to the finer signed artisan pieces, the miniatures shop has something to fit every dollhouse need.
Some of the merchandise you will find in the shop includes:
- Wallpaper and flooring
- Windows, doors, railings, stairs, trim
- Electrical and lighting fixtures
- Dolls including Heidi Ott and Caco
- Prepared and packaged foods
- Dishes, glasses, pots, pans and kitchen
- Bedroom, bathroom accessories
- Furniture from Bargain up to Bespaq
- Artisan items
- Carpet and rugs
- Numerous 1.00 drawers and baskets
- Nursery and miniature toys
- Miniature Christmas and holiday
- Contemporary & vintage wood houses
- Smaller scale houses
- Plants, pots, vases and outdoor items
- Furniture kits, both new and vintage
- Vintage metal dollhouses
And much, much more!
The museum is dedicated to providing great service and personal attention to our walk-in clientele; we are sorry, but we don’t do any online sales.
Miniatures Store hours are the same as Museum hours. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover, both credit and debit.
Tuesday ~ 11-5:00
Wednesday ~ 11-5:00
Thursday ~ 11-5:00
Friday ~ 11-5:00
Saturday ~ 11-5:00
Closed Sundays & Mondays
(We close for snow days.)
Christmas Eve and Day
New Year's Eve and Day
Adults ~ $9
Seniors ~ $8
Kids 4-12 ~ $7
Under 4 ~ Free
344 Swope Drive
Danville, KY 40422
Map: click here